- We strive to provide complete care for our patients. Learn more about all the services we provide.
You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
We value our patients' experience at Ishitani Health Center. If you are currently a chiropractic patient, please feel free to complete the following Client Experience Questionnaire. The Questionnaire is in Adobe Acrobat format, and requires the free Acrobat Reader to view.
Dr. Mika Ishitani
Your Fort Lee Chiropractor
They work well around my schedule and they are very friendly and helpful. They sincerely care for my progress and overall wellbeing, and don't result to man made drugs for fast relief. The doctors appreciate their patients' trust in them, and in return they trust us to continue our treatment on our own on days when we don't meet. My arthritis is doing much better thanks to them. I would and have recommended this place to everybody.
- Cinzia B – Cliffside Park, NJ
Dr Mika is the best!!
- MinKyu Song - Hackensack, NJ
As good as it gets! Seriously. And this is why:
1. Little-to-no waiting for my appointments. This clinic is highly-efficient, clean, and organized. They get you in and out.
2. They don't simply manage my pain; they've put together a plan to get my spine back to being healthy (not just free from pain).
3. My TMJ is gone thanks to Dr. Mika and Dr. Mark. (Other doctors said I needed surgery.)
4. This is a kid-friendly clinic. Whole families are encouraged to come. Breastfeeding is welcome. Kids are playing with trucks. It's all good.
- Hollie T.
Highly recommended. I've seen Dr. Mika about 10 years and even my daughter is seeing her from 0 years old. She always figure outs our body conditions by just touching our backs, and fixes it before it gets worse. It especially works for my daughter. Her cough stops right after seeing Dr. Mika.
- Nao s.
Drs Ishitani and Dizon are the best! Do yourself a favor and see them! Highly detailed and thorough! I have been going to them for 9 years and will continue for many more.